One whole year with my Crosstour - Honda Crosstour Forums
     Honda Crosstour Forums
Auto Insurance

Go Back   Honda Crosstour Forums > Honda CrossTour Forums > Crosstour General Discussion

CrossTourOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Crosstour Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
Steve In Wa

Default One whole year with my Crosstour

Well all I made my first year with my Crosstour!! I love this car, I only logged 4800 miles, (drive a company car fill time) and I am still just floored that I am driving such a nice car. There is no comparison on the highway, snow, etc.etc.etc.

There have been some minor things that needed to be fixed on the car and with me being gone so much it was a difficult process. Still I'm driving a 2012 EXL AWD V6...........I drive about 3,000 miles a month in my company company Malibu with 126,000 miles on it. What a hard car to drive the Malibu is...... I just cannot believe what a great car the Crosstour is, drivers seat, ride is amazing, V6 power, seating space. Yes this is for real its my car...........................

Thanks for listening.

Last edited by Steve In Wa; 12-23-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Steve In Wa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
ghostrider990

I wanted to comment about your Malibu....god I HATE those cars!

My dealership also sells Chevys, and at the time I was buying my CT, I could have done a 2yr lease on Malibu for almost free thru a mgr's offer.

Needless to say, I still got the CT - and COULDN'T be happier even with a monthly payment!
Besides, I work at a HONDA dealer...it wouldn't be right if I was driving a Chevy!

I enjoy driving this car EVERY time I get in it -- driving in the snow is an absolute JOY!!

gr
ghostrider990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement