Disgruntled new owners with buyers remorse, PLEASE READ! - Page 6 - Honda Crosstour Forums
     Honda Crosstour Forums
Auto Insurance

Go Back   Honda Crosstour Forums > Honda CrossTour Forums > Crosstour General Discussion

CrossTourOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Crosstour Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #76
whyttyger

Send a message via AIM to whyttyger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyras View Post
I wear polarized prescription sunglasses and if I turn my head, I can see the navi screen disappear in different places. It's fine with my darkening glasses, though, that aren't polarized. Only problem is they don't get dark inside the car.
I had a pair of Serengetis once... I lost them, or broke them, or both.. but they were my favorite... I want another pair, but I just can't justify the expense.

2010 Honda Crosstour EX-L w/ Navi [black pearl]
whyttyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #77
combscoach

That's a common factor with Polarized sunglasses and flat screen displays.

I have a nice pair of aviator sunglasses (Scheyden) that are designed to eliminate this problem. Mention "Michael Combs" for a discount.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #78
Sean_WOW

Send a message via AIM to Sean_WOW

They must be out of their tree! I LOVE my CT!
Sean_WOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:48 AM   #79
Popurhedoff

My only complaint about my 10' CT is that I don't get to drive it much. I keep it stored 10-11 months of the years while I am playing Tag with the Taliban.

But when I get home, it starts right up and good to go... I keep a solar charger on it to keep the battery topped up and the electronic rust protection going. The leather smells so good. Of course my Wife keeps it nice and clean for me in the garage and starts it now and then to keep the fluids and seals from settling and drying out.

I love my CT... sorry for digressing.

Cheers
Pop
Popurhedoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:58 AM   #80
Thomas144

Just noticed this sticky thread. As a brand new CT owner with concerns I can't say I find it reassuring that someone felt the need to post it!

Last edited by Thomas144; 04-12-2013 at 05:02 AM.
Thomas144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #81
pshivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army Dad View Post
Is that a chicken joke? (Joann Worley, Laugh In)
You just made me laugh (even if it is a really old post!)

To the Whiners... (If they still exist here...)
"Verrrry interesting, but stupid" - Arte Johnson
pshivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:55 AM   #82
andyyy2586

Buyer's remorse is the sense of regret after having made a purchase. It is frequently associated with the purchase of an expensive item such as a car or house. It may stem from fear of making the wrong choice, guilt over extravagance, or a suspicion of having been overly influenced by the seller.[1]
Buyer's remorse is thought to stem from cognitive dissonance, specifically post-decision dissonance, that arises when a person must make a difficult decision, such as a heavily invested purchase between two similarly appealing alternatives.
----------------------------

Last edited by RyansQuick6; 05-21-2013 at 01:15 AM.
andyyy2586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #83
pshivers

Had my CT for Two Weeks Now!

No Buyers remorse of any kind!!!!

Just wondering why I kept putting off pulling the trigger on my purchase????

Guess the Honda 0.9%APR really made me feel good about the entire purchase, Biggest problem I have is finding new and inventive excuses to drive somewhere... Anywhere! I love this Car!!!

Hmm, Maybe some dual-tip exhaust finals would look good?
pshivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:04 PM   #84
piper

My wife and I had buyer's remorse. On the BMW 328i. Took it back to CarMax and came home with a Crosstour instead :-)
piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:52 PM   #85
Erik

Default Love my crosstour

I inherited my Glacier Blue 2010 because my wife was driving 100 miles a day to and from work. Had to buy high mileage inexpensive car ( Toyota Prius ) No jokes please, neither of us wanted to but price was right and car not bad (not a Honda but great gas mileage even Honda couldn't match). The CT is the most comfortable ride and pretty damn good on fuel for long trips. Just wish I could find a replacement Rear Taillight Assembly for it without paying a ton of money. Light got broken by hailstorm down here and I can't find a junk/salvage yard who has CTs. After 4 yrs. none in those type of places. That's how good CTs are even after 4yrs of wear and tear. 1 gentleman is trying to help me, but so far no luck. Down here in SC they don't inspect vehicles, so if light goes out no worry about getting pulled over. We travel north a lot, because that's where all our family is. Don't want to get pulled over in the North where they check for broken lights. I know, used to be a cop in NJ, and were checking taillights to be able to pull you over. So the point of all this is, If anyone knows where I can get a replacement light assembly for a 2010, EX-L, 3.5liter, FWD, CT, would greatly appreciate the info. Thx in advance for any help.

Erik Wolf
Columbia, SC
Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:51 AM   #86
L8Apex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
So the point of all this is, If anyone knows where I can get a replacement light assembly for a 2010, EX-L, 3.5liter, FWD, CT, would greatly appreciate the info. Thx in advance for any help.

Erik Wolf
Columbia, SC
Here is the link to purchase a new light online for about $130.

http://www.hondasuperstoreparts.com/...%20lamp%20assy
L8Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:07 AM   #87
25 Year Honda Owner

My buyers remorse is wondering why Honda keeps the CT a secret when it comes down to advertising and promoting the product. BTW, yesterday I got an expensive, glossy, multipage folding ad from Honda promoting the Fit; ever see anything like that on the CT or Ridgeline?
25 Year Honda Owner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #88
chasam

Just returned from a 3k trip with the Xtour.mileage varied between 28 & 32 mpg,only complaint was road noise.Anyone else notice excessive noise?Having front passenger door seals replaced Friday hope this solves the problem.
chasam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #89
CT Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25 Year Honda Owner View Post
My buyers remorse is wondering why Honda keeps the CT a secret when it comes down to advertising and promoting the product. BTW, yesterday I got an expensive, glossy, multipage folding ad from Honda promoting the Fit; ever see anything like that on the CT or Ridgeline?
I was told by a sales guy that Honda won't promote the CT more because it isn't one of the mileage champs, and they need to promote the cars with better mileage to help out their CAFE performance. That seems silly to me, but who knows.
CT Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #90
25 Year Honda Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Guy View Post
I was told by a sales guy that Honda won't promote the CT more because it isn't one of the mileage champs, and they need to promote the cars with better mileage to help out their CAFE performance. That seems silly to me, but who knows.
You must realize that Honda sales guys know less about their product than anyone else. Actually my CT is getting better MPG than my last Accord.
25 Year Honda Owner is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement