Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Joined the gang...

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  DraEagWol 
#1 ·
Too much time on vacation to research and a 2012 Certified with 5,000 miles (was used as a dealer loaner) at what I thought was a great price (under $22,000 for a EX-L 4 cylinder) pushed me over the edge. Had to say goodbye to my Saab - but now I have another hatchback. First week has been great. Been admiring this car for 2 years - despite some of the bad press. It's White Diamond with Ivory interior. Love all the options and the look. Wish it was more powerful but I opted for economy. I just joined today & had fun reading the posts. I know I made the right decision.

#3 ·
Welcome to "the gang." I bought a 2011 EXL CT a year and a half ago. Love it. Put 4000 miles on it in two weeks (vacation to Canada). Very comfortable for four adults and luggage. Just bought a 2012 on New Years Eve and now we have "his and hers" CT's. No more arguing over who will drive the CT. :)

#5 · (Edited)
On a side note, I am glad you got yours in White Diamond Pearl. Personally, It is my favorite Honda version of "white". It's pure white, not off white.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.