Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Looks like lowering springs are now avaliable

11K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  LaLagrand 
#1 ·
See less See more
Reactions: LaLagrand
#7 ·
Install Prices on HR

I spoke to friend who has a shop in Los Angeles area. He said he would do it for 250 installed, including balancing the tires. I think thats cheap, I checked other places and they went for 75 per corner, and didnt include the balancing of the tire. The dealer charges by the hour and they do a minimum hours on work like this, so at 70 hour for 6 hours thats 420. Let me know if anyone is in the area I can give you contact info. My contact cannot get the springs ATM, but if you get them he said he would do it.

#9 ·
called to see if they are avalible and they still are not. sooooooooo since my rear shock is a TL im ordering a set of tein s techs for a 1.5 rear extra drop to level me out. i check and the upper mount for the shock I swapped out is same as acura . just another fyi for those looking to get flush

#11 ·
I might be wrong but when I had springs made ,I kept getting the sold out message as well then started getting discontinued on that part number.I hope you get what your looking for,my custom springs werent cheap,I had them made 1.75 inches lower and 30% stiffer working out great since last july

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.