Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Picking mine up today..

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Mr. Grumpy 
#1 ·
Aftter years of driving Toyota's, I have purchased my first Honda. I picked the black 4 cylinder EX. I have a 45 minute highway commute to work, so gas mileage was a big consideration.

I actually love the body styling and the cargo room. I'm a little worried about the back window visibility, but hoping I will adjust to the rear camera.

Toyota incentives to clear the shelves are off the hook right now. I was able to get the car for a little under ($5,750 off sticker) $23,000 with Toyota's .9% financing.

This forum is great. Nice to get input from owners. I'll be checking it out often...

#4 ·
Congrats

Congrats on the purchases. I have 1500 miles on my EXL 4 cylinder, and it is a great highway cruiser. I also have a 45 minute drive to work. The rear window is a pain in the butt, but you will get used to it (i think). The only time I really hate it is when I have to merge at the toll booth in rush hour traffic. Other than that, its not too bad. Awesome car. Wish it got 34mpg though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.