Votes: 123 25.8%
  • Kona Coffee Metallic

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Mountain Air Metallic

Votes: 14 2.9%

What color CT did you get?

105K views 165 replies 115 participants last post by  Ang 
#1 ·
I got the dark grey EX-L NAV with black leather.
I went to quite a few dealerships in Southern California and there is very limited inventory so I had to get what I could get color wise.

So far I am really happy with the grey.

#72 ·
Opal/Black EXL NAV 4WD.

Had to laugh at myself as I was cleaning out the old car and moving my stuff into the CT. I went on the ride & drive event to educate the sales force on this vehicle and I found the info book they gave me about the car. It was the first item I put into the cargo box in back!

#73 ·
White / Ivory

I'm picking up my new 2010 in 2-3 days. EX-L 4WD White on Ivory.
I started off really wanting the black interior, but after my first test drive in one with the Ivory, I ended up really liking the contrast of the black dash, wood trim, and tan leather.
I would have probably gone with the Tango Red on Ivory if I had my pick, but I wanted to get a left over 2010 for the discounts and financing.
I am quite happy with the white!:cool:

#75 ·
Very happy, thanks!
I don't think there's a color I wouldn't be happy with, to be honest.
Funny, so many reviews say that the styling is "controversial", but the color choices are all attractive. Too often there are boring, mainstream designs in awful colors.

#82 ·
Ever since I saw the first white CT..... I wanted it! With the Ivory interior (just gotta like it!). I think I saw all colors available (Lot of driving around though) just had to have WHITE. BTW I ordered the Carbon Look Pillars, I'll let you know what they look like when I get them!

#83 ·
Color

I got a black on black. I absolutely luv the fact that I only saw 1 (silver/black) other CT on the road. I hope Honda pulls the line and it becomes a classic/collector in 10 years... It looks great to me (intimidating), drives even better (tourer), and does not follow the normal box dime-a-dozen mentality...

#85 ·
polished metal w/ivory

Four weeks ago we went to a Home & Garden show in Cinti. Honda had a display and I saw a Crosstour blk on blk. Gorgeous. I couldn't believe the crowds that car drew. Must be luck, but most colors are available around here, but the nav is tougher to find. The internet sites that price out cars was wonderful. I got 4 prices. Went to the first, best price on the ct, but simply horrible trade on my car. Went to my second best, and what a difference. Got the trade I wanted, got to see every color, and they went the extra mile - more like 150 - to get my metal metallic with ivory. This car rocks in all ways. My dealer and salesman were terrific - wait a minute - did I actually say that? Yes, I did! Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence did everything right. My salesman Bud was the best. Can you tell I am very happy with the car and the deal?

#86 ·
Four weeks ago we went to a Home & Garden show in Cinti. Honda had a display and I saw a Crosstour blk on blk. Gorgeous. I couldn't believe the crowds that car drew. Must be luck, but most colors are available around here, but the nav is tougher to find. The internet sites that price out cars was wonderful. I got 4 prices. Went to the first, best price on the ct, but simply horrible trade on my car. Went to my second best, and what a difference. Got the trade I wanted, got to see every color, and they went the extra mile - more like 150 - to get my metal metallic with ivory. This car rocks in all ways. My dealer and salesman were terrific - wait a minute - did I actually say that? Yes, I did! Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence did everything right. My salesman Bud was the best. Can you tell I am very happy with the car and the deal?
This made me laugh! I'm glad you got a car you really wanted, at a deal you liked! Congrats!

#87 ·
I bought a 2011 Glacier Blue Metallic with black leather, on June 11, 2011. I saw all the colors except red. I really didn't like any of the colors the Crosstour comes in, just as I didn't like any colors the 1998 Odyssey came in, when I bought that. I prefer a medium blue, not the silver-blue, but it was the color I could live with. For me, black is too much work to keep clean and white is too hard to wax since it's hard to see where it is. I had thought I'd get the Polished Metal but when I went to see the Glacier Blue, I liked it better.

This car is really growing on me. The longer I have it the more I like it. I bought it to replace my 2008 RAV4. Now if I could just sell the RAV4.

#88 ·
@ Kyras: Very beautiful choice, and the rims are very classy with that color.

I got a black w/ black leather... I couldn't find other colors with the navi other than white or black.

I've always had either a red, or white. I've always wanted black, despite swirl marks being more noticable, and how difficult it is to keep clean, but I'm happy with my choice.

.... But seeing that glacier blue... wow...=)

#89 ·
whyttyger (white tiger?) I think the photo makes it look bluer than it is in person. It's quite silver really.

#91 ·
Kyras - Like your wheels.

Maybe I'll see you around - I work in Aliso Viejo. I fell in love with the Glacier Blue they had on display at the District Costco back in Feb 2010 and got it shortly thereafter. I traded in a Sapphire Blue 06 Accord. I like blue too.

#93 · (Edited)
Alabaster Silver. . .don't bother with the OEM touch up paint, it doesn't come close to the metallic (unless it's way out of view and you're not aiming for perfection).

Also don't bother with the Dupli-Color "Alabaster Silver - Honda" spray can, it's too dark.

Don't ask how I know these things.

-ace

PS - Could we do another poll on 2wd vs 4wd? I'm rather curious as to how that breaks down. . .(I hate being into cars and being permanently confused on brake vs break!)

#99 ·
Almost took home the same color combo but the dealer was 'meh' and the car looked a little ragged already w/lots of smudges and 800 miles.

We ended up going to another dealer an hour away and getting a better price for one that had 180 miles on it and still had the new car smell...Alabaster Silver w/Black interior. Looks a smidge German...I dig it.

#100 · (Edited)
2011 EX-L CT V6 AWD w/NAV in Polished Metal Metallic/Black Leather

I love the color!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.