Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Rusty finally finished his crosstour hfp clone

21K views 34 replies 23 participants last post by  ivanoski 
#1 ·
Well after about 3 weeks of mods and trying to figure out how to lower my crosstour (much thanks to JDMRACER):) here it is hope you like ! Now I am going to build a white one !
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Yes the skirts only come in a grey colour, so i paint matched them along with the grill i painted only the chrome pieces.

#6 ·
That looks amazing bro! I'm slacking on my mods lol... You really building a white one now? That's crazy... I bet it sounds amazing with the intake and the mufflers... did you keep the factory exhaust tips? awesome awesome job...

#7 ·
Thanks man yes i am happy with it too ! yes i am building a white one now the sales manager loves mine so he wants a white one, I think we are going to do the hood and roof black and paint the grill white and most likely do a set of chrome rims. and yes the intake is amazing! the tips are stock just welded them on the magnaflow mufflers.

#9 ·
Sounds like the white Crosstour will be even crazier lol... I hope he'll let you post a couple of pics when you're done... You guys have brought new life to this forum with the mods lol... I've been too busy with my semester to do anything that requires a serious attention but the summer's coming up fast lol...

#11 ·
Thanks guys I love making cars unique ! I will definitely post pics of the white crosstour it will be a few weeks,I am building a new honda CRZ right now, its pretty nice I can post some pics of that if anyone is interested ? I don't know if that is allowed or not?? I built a off road ridgeline a few months ago if anyone wants to see that its pretty cool too.
As far as Ryan's comment is concerned i can only sell the package at are dealer Honda canada doesn't condone modifying cars so we have to say the customer asked us to do it.

#12 ·
I am building a new honda CRZ right now, its pretty nice I can post some pics of that if anyone is interested ? I don't know if that is allowed or not?? I built a off road ridgeline a few months ago if anyone wants to see that its pretty cool too./QUOTE]

I vote that it's allowed! I want to see it! I'm down for seeing anything custom as long as it has an H emblem...Acura works for me too :)

#16 ·
I think K+N says 8-10 hp don't really know had it on from day 1 sounds amazing !! mpg is bad cuz my foot is to the floor all the time LOL

#18 ·
oh i got lead shoes alright! it just sounds so good ! the mufflers and install was about $500.00 i had a 4cyl accord cpe before this car it was nice but i love this thing more.

#22 ·
I have seen that done it does look good i just worry about how long before the paint chips off, I just really like the honda HFP wheels I have had them on my last 2 honda's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.