Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Cold Air Intake for Crosstour

32K views 61 replies 25 participants last post by  BlackBetsy 
#1 ·
Is there such a thing as an aftermarket CAI to boost HP for the Crosstour?

#41 ·
that takeda intake does fit. I have it on my crosstour.

BTW im a new member here.. I got a lot of stuff planned for the car. Right now I have a blacked out grille(even the H), tinted tail lights, wheels, Im planning on doing a custom quad exhaust set up. I will keep you guys posted

#43 ·
I have found 2, K&N and Takada, I have tried both, the Takada was easier to install and has a great filter, but so does K&N. Purchased mine from Amazon for $202 USD. The CT roars to life when you step on the pedal
Great sound isn't it. I loved my Takada -- and it was supposed to be good for about 11 ponies too.
C.

#50 ·
Just installed I suggest every one with the V6 install one. Excellent sound and throttle response. Like night and day. I highly recommend one you will not be disappointed. Pretty easy to install great instructions takes about hour and a half.........I had my factory air box out waiting for the kit to arrive came about half hour after I remove it. Put in new intake test drove and I was in heaven

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.