Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Show some love for Kona Coffee Metallic

7K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  dave230 
#1 ·
What? No Kona Coffee Metallic in the color poll? C'mon, show me some love. I'm the new guy. This is no way to make a first impression. :D

Purchased a 2013 model this weekend. To be delivered December 17-22. Pretty darn excited.

The new tech did it for me. Can't wait to play with the new HondaLink smartphone app. Anyone tried it yet?

#7 ·
I'm in Seattle everyday. I have the metallic grey 2011. I'd love to see that car when you get it.

#8 ·
I had to go back and LOOK, but seems that Honda neglected to give the 13 CT the LED eyelids like the Accords are getting. :mad:

Really Honda? Do we HAVE to be the PISSBOYS of the Accord lineup?!

i don't understand how they can do a MM revamp and NOT include this? :rolleyes:

FYI -- I have not seen a 13 land at my Dealership yet, but I saw one on a truck heading to my competitor down the road the other day.
Can't wait to see one in person.

gr

#9 ·
Saw a silver one yesterday at the Honda dealer while dropping mine off to get the ghost lights installed (and a service - 2012 EXL 4WD, 16,000 miles now).

Not bad! I wasn't sold on the foglight treatment from the pictures, but it looks much better in the flesh. Not wild about the changes at the bottom along the sides, but again, not bad in person.

Interior is a little changed, shift surround sort of sticks up from the console, the center of the dash is a bit different, screen larger. I do like all the so-called nanny tech: the blind spot stuff, etc.

All in all a nice job. In the past few months, these things are cropping up more and more. I was down near NYC last week and saw maybe 10 of them during that trip, and there are quite a few in town here now.

Everyone said the Porsche Panamera was ugly too at first, and it's become one of their best sellers. The four-door hatch is a damn useful way to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.