Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Grill is driving me crazy

9K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  pshivers 
#1 ·
I love my Crosstour, but the grill keeps me awake at night thinking how to modify it. I dont like the mesh look on the CT. Has anyone thought of painting the grill the same color as the car. I think it would give a much cleaner look to the front end. I am open to all suggestions.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I like that look CB. Did you consider doing your fog light surrounds as well?

Other alternatives I'll toss out there . . . paint it all including chrome? gloss black instead of stock dull? carbon fiber adhesive film?

#4 ·
Yeah I did, but since the lower intake on the bumper and headlight surrounds were black, I decided to leave the fog's black to match. If I didn't have chrome door handles I definitely would of gotten rid of all the chrome completely...

I despised the factory grille and didnt much like the E&G grille either, which was the only custom one I saw, so paint was the best road for me. Just be forwarned you do have to remove the entire front bumper to get the grille out, which isnt as daunting of a task as it sounds like. Just alot of clips and a few screws.

#7 ·
that looks real good,I saw a black one like mine copletely blacked out except the H in the middle looked very nice,If you have black you have to go to an automotive paint supply place and have them mix the paint code in an aresol can.The crystal black is way different then anything pre mixed.Well worth the 25 dollars

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.