Honda Crosstour Forums banner

New Crosstour owner and Forum member - from NM

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Ronn L 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Fellow Crosstour owners! Recently just signed up for this forum that I’ve been lurking of for the past month or so. Thank you for all the great information on the Crosstour.

After researching vehicles for the past few months, I decided on a 2013 Crosstour EXL V6 AWD, which I just purchased a couple of weeks ago. So far I’m very happy with my choice with the exception of some expected and not expected quirks. I was torn between the Crosstour, an Outback 3.6 Limited, and an Acura TSX wagon. In the end, the combination of features, power, and versatility won me over to the Crossover.

I’ve been a Honda fan for a while now, having owned a 98 Odyssey, a 2005 Pilot, and a 2007 Fit. Besides the Honda’s my two favorite vehicles have been an 89 Mustang GT, and 92 XJ Cherokee which were both great vehicles in different ways. I’ve come to very much appreciate the dynamics, reliability, and “Honda-ness” of Honda vehicles, plus I like their corporate philosophy and non-automobile related projects.

I look forward to participating in these forums, and getting to know you all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.