Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Splash Guards and Bodyside Molding

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Joe221 
#1 · (Edited)
I was happy to see that my part arrived from Bernardi in time for some weekend work on the new CT.

Looks like I'll only be doing one of the two this weekend though. Bernardi had the numbers swapped on their site for the Polished Metal and the Black Pearl moldings. Not sure how widespread of a problem that is for the Bernardiparts.com site. might be best to double-check any accessories you order from them. ;) We'll see how they handle it.

Tomorrow, splash guards! :)

#2 ·
Got the molding issue straightened out . . . They shipped me parts for something called a CRV . . . Not sure what that is . . . :confused: :eek: :cool: ;)

#3 ·
Finally got my free time and good weather to collide!

Kit ws simple to install, all I needed was the tape to hold on the templates, and a clean car. They even provided alcohol wipes to prep the surface before applying.

Parts themselves were surprising flexible, and came with the adhesive applied, just peel and stick. You only get one shot to stick them, so be sure and download the directions and only peel enough to create a 'pull tab' so you can remove it once it's lined up where you want it to stay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.