Honda Crosstour Forums banner

New 2013 Photos!!!

6K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  boss 
#1 ·
#5 ·
No updates to the suspension....too bad. :rolleyes:

I'm not overly crazy abt some of the interior/exterior styling updates either -- and really, it's just a Mid Model Update.

Paddle shifters and 6spd tranny are a BONUS, and of course the electronics pkg!

however -- I don't think I'm going to be running to swap my lease early like I was THINKING i'd want to. :eek:

Unless CT sales pick up, i don't see it being continued much beyond a 5 year production cycle. :(
Bummer.
i DO love my '12 tho!

gr

#12 ·
#13 · (Edited)
Grille looks better, as do the headlight and taillights. But now the car has a black eye liner like features below the headlights...why Honda, WWHHHYY?

Also the V6 engine can now only run in 3 and 6 cyclinder mode. The 4 cylinder mode of the VCM appears to have been omitted.

#14 ·
Too much ECO "hunting" and surging would be my guess on the disappearance of the 4cyl mode.
I'm aware of a recall that is seen on the VCM v-6's, where the plugs will foul and in some cases blow the IGNition Coils - it is thought to be caused by a VCM timing/tuning issue.
Urgh. Technology has it's price!

gr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.