Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Traded for 2013

6K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Ronn L 
#1 ·
After 3 great years with my 2010 Crosstour EX-L I went to look at the 2013. I now have a 2013 EX-L V6 Navi in Kona Coffee in my garage! Nice upgrade from the original!

#4 ·
I already liked what the Crosstour had to offer. The new 6 speed auto is very smooth. the addition of most of the Accord tech is very welcome as well. I do miss the Cargo cover. I will see about adding it later.

#6 ·
If I was you, I might have taken it out of the trade in. :cool:

I really like the Kona color. Very classy looking.

#7 ·
Would you mind telling us the details of your trade? The mileage on your 2010, what they gave you for it, and how much you paid for the 2013?

Any other thoughts or suggestions for those of us thinking about doing the same thing, trading in / up for a newer model - what especially to look for / ask about?

Anything you would have done differently now that you have had it for a wee bit?

Thanks!

#9 ·
I too upgraded to a new 2013. There is one technical problem they have not yet fixed. The memory seat function does not respond to the different door keys. It does change manually in the car. The Honda techs say it is a software problem, but no fix yet. patiently waiting. Other than this glitch a great car. I have a 4 cyl and on a recent trip averaged over 36 mpg.

#11 · (Edited)
Congratulations on the new CT!
I just bought a 2012 CT EXL6 2wd on New Years Eve. The cargo cover is not standard any more. The dealer said that it would be around $250, but gave me a discount and I got it for $200. I looked at the 2013's but decided that the .9% interest rate on the '12's made it too good to pass up. Also the '13's deleted the cover for the cup holders in the console. There are now two CT's in my garage (his and hers) and we love them. I hope you're as happy with your CT was we are with ours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.