Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Do You Have a Maintenance Question?

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  L8Apex 
#1 ·
A member PM'ed me and said it would be good for everyone to know I have the 2010-2011 Volumes 1 & 2 Honda Maintenance Manuals for the CT. I mentioned this in my newbie message, but I guess this is the more appropriate place. So for what it's worth, please feel free to ask me any questions regarding the CT. I'm sitting on over a thousand pages of stuff (trim panel removal, headlight replacement, torque values, fluid quantities, engine removal and overhaul... Everything!)

Best bet is to email me at jay1622@yahoo.com , but you can PM me too.

Jay

#2 ·
A member PM'ed me and said it would be good for everyone to know I have the 2010-2011 Volumes 1 & 2 Honda Maintenance Manuals for the CT. I mentioned this in my newbie message, but I guess this is the more appropriate place. So for what it's worth, please feel free to ask me any questions regarding the CT. I'm sitting on over a thousand pages of stuff (trim panel removal, headlight replacement, torque values, fluid quantities, engine removal and overhaul... Everything!)

Best bet is to email me at jay1622@yahoo.com , but you can PM me too.

Jay
Jay
Thanks for sending me the break down of the grille and lower panel. I immediately went out to my garage and removed the 'H' emblem from the grille. Knowing the secret on how to remove it saved me hours of work. Not sure what I'm gong to fill the hole in the grille with, but I'll come up with something. Again, thanks for the generous offer of helping out.
Crashmaster

#6 ·
Jay, could you tell me which fuse # and location for the outside rearview mirrors? My will not operate and I can't find the fuse location,

Thanks
I'm down with a cold. So, my reading of the manual may be faulty but here is how it looks to me.

Power for the left side switch and motors flows through B16 fuse on the driver's under-dash fuse box. However, if it were blown, you would likely have other issues.

It appears that the signal to the right side flows through the Door Multiplex Control Unit over to and through the passenger's front window passenger side control unit. The passenger side control unit is supplied with power through C13 fuse in the passenger's under-dash fuse box. Again, if it were blown, you would likely have other issues.

To have issues with only the mirror movement on both sides, I would first suspect that the window switch itself is the location of the trouble. Either the Left Mirror/Right Mirror switch is stuck in the center position or broken or the Up/Down/Left/Right motor control switch could be broken.

I'll try to look at it again in the morning.

#5 ·
I'll also offer my assistance, but by only PM, as well. I have the full 2010-2012 service manuals (Vol 1 & 2) in Adobe format. I've decrypted it and added hyperlinks to all of the sectional indexes to accommodate rapid topic search. I'm looking at getting the electrical troubleshooting manual as well but have not decided if it's worthwhile for me to have for a vehicle that I will not highly modify.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.