Honda Crosstour Forums banner

HID BiXenon Retrofit: Anyone?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ghostrider990 
#1 ·
Curious to know (as I have not seen) if anyone with a CT has done a "proper" HID BiXenon Projector retrofit??

I'm relatively certain i'd go to LightWerkz to have mine done, if I DID -- but I'm looking to see if anyone here has made the plunge?? :cool:

The more I read and THINK about doing a simple Hid upgrade to the low-beams, the more I want to go ALL the way with a full-on PROPER Bi-Xenon projector, and housing.
While I'm in there, I'd likely go with a "tasteful" set of angel Eyes too....but that's yet to be determined and cost WILL be a factor.

This car SHOULD have HID's in the low-beams, at the very least -- singularly THE biggest disappointment with this car, gas mileage not withstanding. :eek:

Let's hear it guys -- who's done MORE than just a simple plug and play low-beam Xenon ADD-IN??

**Incidentally -- I can't help but wonder if the CT's headlamp HOUSING is the same (in size and application) as the Accord COUPE??
Anyone know??

Thanks,
gr

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.