Honda Crosstour Forums banner
Welcome To Crosstour Owners Club

New Member Introductions

Drop in and introduce yourself to the community!
1.6M
1.6M

Community Rules

Read CrosstourOwnersClub.com community rules.
Honda Crosstour Forums

Crosstour General Discussion

This section contains general posts about Honda Crosstour Cars. If it does not fit into a more specific section below, please post it here.
14.8M
14.8M

Crosstour How-To

Specifically devoted to HOW TO. The How To should be a detailed explanation with lots of details and lots of pictures of any service, maintenance, or customization of your CT.

Engine Discussion

Discussion about the Honda Crosstour engine.
1M
1M

Appearance / Body Modifications

This section contains modifications that affect the appearance of the Honda Crosstour.

Wheels, Tires & Suspension

Discussion about wheels, tires and suspension for your Honda Crosstour.
1.3M
1.3M

In Car Tech Gear

Discuss Navigation Systems, MP3/CD players, DVD Players, audio systems, cell phone hands-free gear, etc.

Maintenance

Discuss maintenance questions, issues, and tips here. NOTE: This is not the section for DIY step-by-step tutorials.
Crosstour Owners Club Community

Picture / Media Posts

If you've got pictures of the new Honda Crosstour and you'd like to share them with us, please do so here. This section also contains video posts of the Honda Crosstour.

Honda Crosstour News

News related to the Honda Crosstour. Only Administrators may create new threads in this section.

Events and Meets

Post any Honda Crosstour related events, or meets you may be having. Get out and enjoy the cars you love!
Marketplace

Member Classifieds

Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted (Minimum of 25 posts required.)

Great Deals

Have you found a Great Deal? Share and find discounts, sales, and deals found online. (No Commercial, Vendor, or Private Party posting.)
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.

CARiD.com

Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. My 2014 CT makes a noise in the steering column when turning from a standing start, such as when I've backed out of the driveway and am ready to go left and forward. It sounds like cables rubbing against the column casing. It's not loud but it's definitely there. I asked the dealership about it...
      2 replies   3K views
  2. I'm getting distressed over the need to replace my Crosstour. I saw someone's post about what to get and someone commented that it was "one of a kind." This is like the death of a loved one. Well not really but, when you know, you know who your person is so, in this instance, I knew the...
      10 replies   591 views
  3. Good evening everyone. I own a 2012 Honda cross tour and I originally bought it certified used with only 40,000 miles. It only has approximately 115,000 miles on it and I have had it regularly serviced by a professional mechanic, etc. over the years, I’ve had to do the basic things such as I’ve...
      2 replies   99 views
  4. , I have a 2010 Honda Crosstour it has continually made a noise in the front end and I've replaced all the axles I've replaced struts swing arms all of that and only happens when I'm turning to park or turn into a street when I'm going to less than 40 mph and I do not know where it's coming...
      0 replies   31 views
  5. Hey everyone, fellow car enthusiasts! I'm on the lookout for a used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L and could use some insights from the community. As I sift through online options, I'm hoping to gather advice on what to look out for with this model. Any tips or guidance you can provide would...
      5 replies   203 views
See all new posts